Granola Breakfast Pizza is an energy-boosting idea for a great start to your day! This no bake recipe is easy to make with granola, peanut butter, almonds, cinnamon, yogurt, berries and nuts. Serve it for breakfast or brunch on its own or with a hot dish.
- 3 cups granola
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Toppings: blackberries, raspberries, chopped almonds, pistachios, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the granola, almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Press the granola mixture into an 9-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for an hour to set. If you’re in a hurry, freezing for 15 minutes will do the trick.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite fruit and toppings. Serve and enjoy!