Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
Servings: 4 per
- 12 large cooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 50 g fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- First peel and chop the garlic cloves then wash and chop the parsley. In a bowl, mix them with the lemon juice.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well
- Heat the remaining olive oil Tbsp in a non-stick skillet over medium heat, sauté the shrimp, until is pink all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the parsley and sauté the shrimp or prawns 2 or 3 times quickly. Serve your shrimp recipe immediately.