This recipe produces very delicate scrambled eggs with tiny curds and a spoonable, almost pourable consistency.
These sublime scrambled eggs will renew your love for this morning classic.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspon Papper
- 2 Teaspoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- In a bowl, crack the 4 Eggs
- Add salt, papper milk and mix them all
- Melt the butter in the saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Poor the mixed ingredients
- Then cook, whisking constantly, until eggs thicken to a custardy consistency, 5 to 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and gently whisk in the heavy cream and serve right away.