This Crustless Quiche is ultra fluffy, creamy, and full of salty beef, cheese, and eggs. Perfect for an easy, filling breakfast, brunch or dinner.
With a balanced blend of ingredients complimented by delicate fluffy eggs and surrounded by pieces of beef with Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, avocado oil, unrefined coconut oil,
- 6 slices nitrate free Beef, cooked crisp and roughly crumbled
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 Tablespoon dry mustard power
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 2 big handfuls fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions/green onions
- 1/2 cup white Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f. and lightly greased a pie dish with oil, set aside.
- Roughly chop your spinach and scallions.if it was larger then it would need to be roughly chopped, else keep it.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs together with mustard powder, and a pinch of sea salt & pepper, until well combined.
- Gently fold in the milk, yogurt, spinach and scallions.
- Pour your mixture into your greased dish.
- Cover the top with slices of nitrate free Beef.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, until the center of the quiche is set and the top is light golden.
- Serve hot or cold