Only 3 ingredients to make this healthy treat, and it’s vegan and gluten-free.
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Yield: 12 stanard sized muffins
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 6 medjool dates (pits removed)
- sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , mix all three ingredients until everything is blended well.
- Spoon batter into standard sized muffin pans . The muffin pans need to be greased or lined. I use silicone liners for mine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before removing from the pans.
- I added some chocolate chips to the tops of mine