Here is the recipe for the Ferrero Rochers Thermomix cake, a magnificent very gourmet cake made from Ferrero Rochers and Nutella, easy and simple to make with the Thermomix for a birthday full of greed.
For 2 sponge cakes:
- 6 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 2 sachets of baking powder
- 20 g bitter cocoa
For the filling cream:
- 300 g mascarpone
- 100g cold whole cream
- 60 g nutella
- 9 Ferrero Rocher.
For the cover cream:
- 200 g cold whole liquid cream
- 400 g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 100 g sugar
For the chocolate frosting:
- 100 g of liquid cream
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 gelatin sheet
- 50 g crushed hazelnuts
- 5 ferrero rocher
For the sponge cake:
- Insert the whisk into the bowl then put 3 eggs, 100 g of sugar and the 1 sachet of vanilla sugar then set for 7 minutes at 37 ° on speed 3.
- Add 100 g of flour, 10 g of cocoa, 1 sachet of yeast and mix for 20 seconds on speed
- Pour the preparation in a previously buttered and flour mold then bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, unmold and let cool.
- Prepare the second sponge cake with the rest of the ingredients in the same way.
Prepare the cream to fill the cake:
- Put the ferrero rocher chocolates then mix 5 sec on speed 8, and set aside.
- Put the whisk in the bowl and put the liquid cream and the mascarpone then mix for 1 minute on speed 3.
- Add the nutella and mix for 1 minute on speed 3.
For mounting :
- Cut the sponge cake in half to obtain 4 circles.
- Place the first circle, spread the cream and sprinkle the chopped ferrero rocher
- chocolate, then cover with a second circle then spread the cream and sprinkle the chopped chocolate.
- Repeat the operation then cover with the last circle.
Prepare the cover cream:
- Insert the whisk into the bowl, put the cream and the mascarpone then set 1 minute on speed 3.
- Add the sugar and cocoa then set 1 minute on speed 3.
- Spread the cream on the top and sides of the cake then smooth well. (keep some of the cream for decoration.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator.
Prepare the chocolate icing:
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 6 to 8 minutes.
- During this time put in the bowl the cream and the chocolate in pieces then regulate 3 minutes at 50 ° on speed 2.
- When the bell rings, add the wrung gelatin and then set 10 seconds to speed 3.
- Let cool then pour over the top in the center of the cake and slightly around the edges.
- Immediately place the cake in the refrigerator.
- Decorate your cake with the rest of the cream and place the ferrero rocher chocolates.
- Also decorate the base of the cake with the crushed hazelnuts.