This salad serves as a super tasty, crunchy, tangy-fresh side salad, or an excellent lunch idea, this salad is a nice way to take a break from piles of greens. It’s also crazy addictive in the best kind of way.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Servings: 4 Pers
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced and seeded
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsps of capers, drained
- 2 Tbsps fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsps fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsps of fresh chives, finely sliced
- 1 fresh garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- 2 small fresh limes, juiced
- 1 Tbsps high quality extra-virgin olive oïl
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl add cucumbers, avocados, capers, chives, garlic and herbs.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste
- Then drizzle with lime juice and olive oïl.
- Toss very gently to coat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your healthy salad!