This crockpot chicken quesadilla recipe is so easy and packed with tons of flavor. Slow cooker chicken quesadilla recipe will be a new favorite. It’s perfect for busy nights. Learn how to make chicken quesadillas.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 6 hrs
Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 boneless skinless chicken Breasts frozen
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (2 Tablespoons of seasoning)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- Flour Tortillas
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Place chicken, tomatoes, taco seasoning and onions in the crockpot. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or high 3 to 4 hours. Shred the chicken and stir.
- Heat up a skillet or a griddle. Place down one flour tortilla. Top with the cheese and the chicken mixture. Place another flour tortilla on top.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side until they are brown. Continue doing this.
- Enjoy! It is that simple and that easy to make delicious quesadillas.