Crock pot Italian beef sandwich recipe is packed with flavor. The beef is so tender in this Italian beef sandwich recipe. Try Italian beef sandwiches.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 8 hrs
Yield: 12 Servings
- 3 lb Roast
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 Zesty Italian dressing Seasoning packet
- 16 oz Jar of pepperoncinis (I saved some of the pepperoncinis to top the sandwiches)
- 1 Stick of butter
- 8 oz Package of sliced provolone cheese
- Hoagie rolls
- In a slow cooker, place the roast in the bottom.
- Add in the bell pepper and sprinkle with the Zesty Italian dressing seasoning packet.
- Pour the jar of peppercinis over the top. I reserved some of the peppercinis for the sandwiches.
- Place on stick of butter on top.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low for 8 -10 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
- Shred the beef.