Enjoy Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake any day of the week thanks to this amazing Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe. This is the best one pot meal.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 8 hrs
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- (2) 28 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound penne cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Place the chicken salt pepper, tomatoes, onion, and italian seasoning in the crock pot. I used a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back in the crock pot
- Stir in the cooked pasta, and mozarella cheese
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Then melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté the bread crumbs until they are a dark brown color.
- Sprinkle the sautéd bread crumbs over the pasta. Serve and enjoy!