Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 6 hrs
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Italian Dressing Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Water
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour all the other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
- Stir the sauce and serve over fettucini noodles. We liked the chicken shredded and mixed in with the sauce.