This easy, cheesy cauliflower tots recipe needs just 5 ingredients! Low carb and keto cauliflower tater tots with sugar-free ketchup make the perfect healthy comfort food.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 Pers
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Begin by sautéing the riced cauliflower in 1 tablespoon avocado oil for ~5 minutes, or until soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, egg, garlic powder, and salt. Add hot cauliflower rice to cheese mixture, and stir until well combined and incorporated.
- Using your hands, form 1-inch tots! Pan-fry in 1 tablespoon avocado oil, until crispy. Serve with sugar-free ketchup.
This recipe is compatible with the keto Diet0