We offer you the recipe for creamy risotto with chicken and mushrooms, a complete dish, easy to cook. This delicious risotto is ideal as a light meal compatible with the Weight Watchers diet.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 Per
Ingredients for 4 persons :
10 SP – Green / 8 SP – Blue / 2 SP – Purple
- 200 g wholegrain rice
- 150 g mushroom
- 200 g chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 700 ml chicken broth
- 40 g grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan then brown the chopped shallots
- Add the rice and let it cook for a few minutes, adjust the seasoning.
- Add the broth to the contents of the pan then stir with a wooden spoon
- Add the chicken breasts cut into pieces, then cook for 20 minutes.
- Slice the mushrooms and add them to the pan, stirring gently, then add the grated parmesan.
- Let simmer for a few minutes, then serve your creamy risotto with hot chicken and mushrooms.