These 3-ingredient cream cheese bombs are easy to make and impossible to resist.
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 0 minutes
Yield: 8 – 10 balls
- 4 oz cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter spread of choice, or coconut oil or coconut butter
- 2-3 tbsp powdered sugar or erythritol
- for chocolate bombs, add 1 tbsp regular or dutch cocoa powder
- Soften the first two ingredients.
- Combine everything until smooth: using a hand mixer yields smoothest results, but stirring with a fork will technically work if needed.
- Spread into a container, or use a cookie scoop to scoop balls onto a parchment-lined plate. (If batter is too soft, just chill until firm enough to scoop.) Freeze to set.
- If using a container, cut into squares or bars.
- You can also cover them in melted chocolate at this time if desired.
- Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.