This classic coconut macaroons recipe is easy to make and hard to resist.and it will be ready in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Yield: 8 – 12 Macaroons
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp almond meal or flour of choice
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp milk of choice or coconutmilk
just over 1/16 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup, honey, or agave (a keto option is listed earlier in the post)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla or coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Stir together all ingredients, then either microwave or heat on the stove until thick enough to scoop balls onto a cookie tray. (I used a melon baller, but a spoon or ice cream scoop also work.)
- Bake on the center rack 15 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the tray.
- If desired, dip in melted chocolate or melted Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.