Crock pot cilantro lime chicken recipe is packed with flavor. Cilantro lime chicken recipe is quick and easy. The entire family will enjoy this tasty meal.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 6 hrs
Yield: 6 Servings
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can of tomato sauce 15 oz can
- 1 bunch of cilantro torn apart
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Garlic salt or powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken in the crockpot (mine were frozen)
- Dump in the seasonings (including cilantro) and squeeze the juice from the lime.
- Pour 1 can of tomato sauce on top.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. (If you have to cook it longer than 8 hours due to work, then add 1/2 can of water)
- Shred chicken, stir and serve.
- Serve over rice and top with some fresh cilantro.