Do you love dark chocolate cake, but not all the fat and calories?, Me too.
Now it’s possible to enjoy that without impacting your freestyle points.
This is a quick and easy chocolate cake,that consistently prepares up clammy and tasty, a perfect one for chocolate lovers for only 5 SmartPoints per serving.
- 3 eggs (0 smartpoint).
- 50 g brown sugar (12 smartpoints).
- 50 g flour (5 smartpoints).
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder (3 smartpoints).
- 150 g homemade unsweetened apple compote (0 smartpoint).
- 1 pinch of salt (0 smartpoint)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/th.6.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- In addition, mix the eggs, sugar, flour, cocoa and salt. Add the melted chocolate and apple compote.
- Pour the dough into a cake pan.
- Bake 25 min. Let cool in the pan before unmoulding the cake. Set aside in a cool place.