End the day with this delicious and healthy Chicken, tomato and zucchini Lasagna Recipe for Weight Watchers. Its loaded with fiber, protein, and a lot of vitamins and minerals — so not only it is low in Points, but it’s really good for you too! This fabulous pasta recipe is delicious, it is something your whole family will enjoy and will be a fantastic dinner meal. With 5 Weight Watchers Points per serving, this healthy lasagna recipe would work great served with a low calorie or low Point salad.
- 8 sheet ready lasagne
- 5 medium zucchini
- 1 onion
- 500 g tomato puree
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- fresh basil
- 20 cl fresh cream 3%
- 30 g Swiss cheese, light
- First, slice the zucchini and sauté for a few minutes in a skillet with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Meanwhile, mince the onion and fry it in another saucepan with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the tomato puree and simmer for 5 minutes, adding salt.
- Mix the chicken fillets with the tomato puree off the heat. Also preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lightly butter a square baking pan. Line the bottom with lasagna, pour 1/3 of the tomato puree, then 1/3 of the zucchini.
- Add a layer of lasagna, 1/3 of the tomato puree, 1/3 of the zucchini and repeat the same thing a third time. End with a layer of the chopped basil, add salt and pepper, then the cream and finish with the grated gruyere.