Nothing is easier and faster than preparing this tasty salsa chicken in 3 steps.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Servings: 5 Per
- 3/4 cup salsa sauce (sweet, medium or strong, to taste)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or less, to taste)
- 1 C. Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine salsa sauce, brown sugar and Dijon mustard.
- Place the chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the salsa, brown sugar and Dijon mustard mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 ° F for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the thickness of the breasts (check the chicken is cooked).
- Serve over rice.