This chestnut and yogurt cake recipe is for you, it’s sweet, delicious, light and perfect for snacks and breakfast.
It’s a very easy recipe, the most laborious step is to peel the chestnuts after boiling them, but if you want to avoid it and speed things up, you can buy ready-made chestnut flour.
- 400 g chestnuts
- 2 eggs
- 50 g stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 20 g milk chocolate
- 250g 0% yogurt
- 70 g of oil
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 large spoon of spelled flour
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa
- Here’s how to make the chestnut and yogurt cake, wash the chestnuts well, then put them in a saucepan of water and cook over medium heat about 35 to 40 minutes after boiling. Once the cooking is finished, drain the chestnuts.
- Put the chestnuts in a blender and reduce them to flour. put the eggs and yogurt in a large bowl, then mix with a spatula.
- Add the oil and the vanilla sugar, and mix again. Add the stevia and cocoa, then the flour and the chestnuts while stirring.
- Continue adding the rest of the ingredients, then mix for a few minutes until you get a smooth paste.
- Put parchment paper in a mold then pour the preparation into it, then bake in the preheated oven at 170 ° for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let the chestnut and yogurt cake cool before cutting and serving.