These carrot cake bliss balls are so easy to make, and take the flavours of a traditional cake and turns it into a healthy snack! They are sweetened with Medjoul dates and fruit and rolled in yummy coconut!
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Servings: 16 balls
- 3 Carrots-grated (about 160g)
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1/2 Cup Almond meal
- 125g Walnuts
- 3 Tbls desiccated Coconut (plus a little extra for rolling them in).
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 x 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- 2 x 1/8 Tsp Ginger powder
- 1/8 Tsp Clove powder
- 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- Place the first 3 ingredients into a food processor and pulse a few times untill broken down forming small bits, don’t over do it as it will become mushy.
- Then add all the other ingredients and pulse a few times until combined.
- Place contents into a bowl, with your hands take aprox 30g of mixture for each ball and roll.
- Place some desiccated coconut into a container and Cover each ball in it.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.