Prepare time: 25 min
Cook: 35 min
Servings: 6 per
- 200 g of chocolate
- 125 g of butter
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1 large handful of walnut kernels
- 4 fresh eggs
- Put the chocolate and butter in small pieces in a saucepan. Melt in a double boiler while stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the sugar and stir. Turn on the oven at 180°C (thermostat 6).
- Pour a whole egg into the saucepan and mix immediately. Fold in the other eggs in the same way.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of flour while stirring.
- Break the walnut rings in 2 or 3. Mix with the dough.
- Spread the butter in a rectangular pan. Pour in the batter.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, take the cake out of the oven and let cool.
- Unmold it on a plate. Cut the cake into 6 or 8 squares and sprinkle with sugar