Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Servings: 4 per
- 454 g fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 284 ml condensed cream of mushroom
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cups of Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, 4 minutes before the end add the broccoli.Drain.
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat and sauté the chicken cubes until cooked. Add mushroom cream, milk and cheese, stir.
- Add pasta and broccoli, heat through. Serve.