This rich and aromatic bolognese pasta bake is perfect for busy weeknights or feeding a crowd as it can easily be made in bulk and frozen.
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 35 min
Servings: 5 per
- 250 g of macaroni
- 1 pot of homemade bolognese or bolognese sauce
- 200 g grated Swiss cheese
- fresh basil
- salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven th.6 (180ºC).
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the macaroni according to the cooking time indicated on the package.
- Meanwhile, reheat the Bolognese sauce.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and mix with the sauce, adding 100 g of grated Swiss cheese.
- Plcae the pasta mixture in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated Swiss cheese and bake for 10 to 15 min.
- Decorate with some fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.