A fun Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is easy to throw together and absolutely delicious. I love that this one, in particular, is only 5 SmartPoints per serving! I have made this over and over again, and most recently made it this summer for a simple but lower calorie treat.
- 1 sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 container (8 ounce) Fat Free Whipped
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 10 Pizzelle cookies (vanilla)
- 1 pint blueberries
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix and skim milk for approximately 5 minutes, or until pudding begins to thicken. You may use a hand whisk or hand mixer for this.
- Once pudding has begun to thicken, fold in whipped cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Use a spatula or spoon for this so that the whipped items do not lose their volume.
- Place a single layer of Pizzelle cookies over the bottom of a small baking or casserole dish. You could also use a trifle dish if preferred.
- Spread ½ the pudding mixture over cookies, then sprinkle the top with ⅓ the blueberries.
- Place ½ remaining whipped topping over the blueberries.
- Repeat layer topping with a sprinkle of blueberries.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours prior to serving.
- 5 SmartPoints per Serving