These little Biscoff Caramel Bundt Cakes were delicious especially with the addition of the Biscoff caramel sauce oozing down.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 bundt cakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 3/4 dairy-free milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 small banana – mashed
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
Biscoff Caramel Sauce :
- 2 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Prepare the oven and turn on at 180C (350F). Prepare the donut trays.
- In a smaller bowl, mash the banana. Then add the oil, dairy-free milk, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar. Stir these ingredients together. Leave them for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and add the sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Make sure these are well combined (and there are no lumps of flour left). Try to avoid over stiring the mixture.
- Using a small spoon or piping bag add the mixture into the donut moulds.
- Put the moulds in the oven on a baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes. Check at around 15 minutes to see how the cakes are doing.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and leave to cool.
- To make the Biscoff caramel sauce mix all the ingredients in a bowl. The texture should be thick but pourable.
- Pour the Biscoff caramel sauce into the donut hole and let it overflow a little.