Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 15 min
Servings: 5 per
- 700g beef prepared
- 50g vegetable oil
- 150g mushroom
- 50g onion
- 1 tbsp Herbes de Provence
- 300g puff pastry
- Season the fillet with salt and pepper on both sides.Cook it in a frying pan, 5 minutes on each side, then allow it to cool.
- Sauté the coarsely chopped onions, mushroom pieces and herbs in oil. Then finely chop the mixture into duxelles.
- Spread the puff pastry into a 3 mm drop.Divide half of the mushroom duxelles, place the fillet on top, then cover with the rest of the duxelles.Close the puff pastry on the fillet (weld the edges with water), brown with a beaten egg yolk.
- Bake in a hot oven (250oC) for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the desired cooking time.
- Serve with white wine and herb sauce.
- Accompaniment: small vegetables, carrots, broccoli, snow peas and potato croquettes