These delicious banana muffins are easy for kids to make, the recipe calls for basic ingredients and you can mix them all together in one bowl.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 18 minutes
Servings: 8 muffins
- 2 overripe bananas (about 300 g) ⠀
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter ⠀
- ½ cup buckwheat flour ⠀
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Crush bananas with a fork, crush one finely and the other slightly thicker. ⠀
- Mix the crushed bananas with coconut sugar and peanut butter in a bowl very well. ⠀
- Then add the dry ingredients and stir. ⠀
- Put the dough into muffin molds and bake for about 18 minutes at 180 degree.
- Top with vegan cream of choice (soy or whipped cream and peanut butter). Enjoy!