Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! make these muffins moist and delicious for days. A perfect freezable snack or breakfast treat that the whole family will love!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 Pers
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed.
- 4 tbsp maple syrup.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup of blueberries.
- 1/4 cup plant based milk.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the banana and liquids, then stir together. Add more milk if needed to get desired consistency. Add blueberries last.
- Fill six muffin cases with batter. If you don’t have any, make some using parchment non stick paper.
- For the crunchy top use 1/3 cup of oats and coat in 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place in oven for 20-30 minutes. Check frequently with a fork. They should be somewhat golden, but have a soft and dry center.