Baked Sesame Salmon, a delicious sea food, easy and simple to prepare for dinner. very
good and quite light.
The perfect dish if you don’t have the time or the inclination to cook.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 pers
- 500g Salamon
- Black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece of grated ginger
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- soy sauce
- 1 green onion chopped
- Cut the salmon into 4 pieces
- Sprinkle salt and the black pepper on the 4 pieces of salmon
- To make the glaze, whisk together ginger, sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil and soy sauce; set aside.
- In a large bowl, pour the ginger marinade over the salmon filets; cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Scoop the salmon filets onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 200° for about 20 minutes.
- From 5 minutes to 5 minutes bruch the top of the salmon filets with the marinade
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion on the salmon fillets
- Serve salmon immediately with honey ginger glaze.