Here is how to make baguette bread with Thermomix, an easy recipe and the result, a soft crumb and a crispy crust. To do effortlessly with your robot.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Servings: 5 Per
- 350 g flour
- 200 ml of water
- 8 g salt
- 12 g baker’s yeast
- Pour the water into the Thermomix bowl and add the yeast then program for 3 minutes at 37 ° on speed 1.
- Add the flour and salt then mix for 30 seconds on speed 3, then program 2 minutes on the cob.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and sprinkle with a little flour then cover with a torcant and leave to stand for an hour and a half.
- Work the dough a little on a floured work surface then form baguettes, then flour a baguette mold or a baking sheet and place the bread in it.
- Using a knife, cut the dough at regular intervals.
- Preheat the oven to 240 ° then put the baguette on the Thermomix for 25 to 30 minutes.